Sunday, October 18, 2009

a bit more about me

I am a 24 year old Female from Pakistan.

my interests: gender studies, child labor, islamic art, movies, twilight (edward ooooh!), oprah winfrey's talk shows and mag and i love reading martha beck's columns!!

I wana be a kick-ass working woman someday!! Seriously! Its my dream - early morning jogs, then going to office - coffee, work amazing!!

If i find something, i love to do - i give it my all.

If I hate what i have to do, i procrastinate!

i love parrots! and all sorts of birds!!!

I wanna own a dog someday - labrador- I am gonna call him Awesome.

Love is a fascinating discovery for me- i think it is divine, romantic! All the amazing things it can be! I can be a hopeless romantic -
for me its always about finding things i am passionate about.

I love the color white - i love SHOPPING!!!!!!! yes thats heaven

My favourite shop is khaadi! The shop rocks!!!

I love to read...

too much long posts bore me so i shall end my post here ;) :)

2 comments:

  1. Let's see how long you stay this time! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah.. lets see :)

    funny how u didnt comment on my gender studies passion and its adverse relation to marriage ;)

    ReplyDelete