Thursday, October 29, 2009

I wish



I wish your memories didnt haunt me so much. The sigh when I think of you and how amazing it was.

I wish I could let it all go.

I loved and I came far and was awarded with a lot of wonderful things and then, a pain in my heart.

I wish I had answers, answers for what really happened? What really went wrong.

Its worse to be executed when you dont know the crime, and its better to know that the executioner was an asshole.

The pain lessens, the memory remains.

I would if I could .. forget. But then I think of the movie, "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind"... and well, I like JIm Carey and I think of my latest crushes and the world is a vibrant place again.

I really loved you, you know. Whats worse is you understood me, so you know my side I believe. What haunts is what really WAS your side of it? I still dont have answers and from the look of it, I know i wont get them - maybe someday, maybe not. Would knowing make it more bearable? I dont know. But the connection i had with you was strong - its a love story cut short like Karachi power supply sometimes.

Anyways, you gotta take some pebbles, you gotta take some scars. You are mine.

And if i see you again, I WILL kick your butt :)

2 comments:

  1. I think you've just spoken my heart out. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)
    Really? Thats something cool! Yeah.. love is tricky but as i said, u gotta take some scars :)

    Welcome to my blog! Keep visiting!

    ReplyDelete