Monday, January 11, 2010

My New YEars resolution

Woww! 2010 is here!

I pray that this year is awesome for all of u, AAMEEN :)

Here's my new years resolution: To try to be more thankful; to gaze at what i have and what i can create from it rather than what is waning and has perished!!

I hope i decrease my complaining and increase my thankfulness to Allah for what He has granted me :)

Also, i want to work more towards my Aakhirat. Wana think about death more. its a reality lingering, ready to conquer anytime. I want to be prepared.

And also, eat healthy and be healthy and not starve myself! And take care of myself :) :)

i think losing weight is every woman's new year resolution!

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Resdolutions definately keep ur shit prioritized!! I agree!!

    I came up wid my resolution after New Year! Lets see if i keep 'em!

    Depressing posts? I have my phases! We are all sad and happy, aint we?

    ReplyDelete