Monday, January 4, 2010

The Ultimate Test

The ultimate test of all.

To love someone since the day you were born and losing them. Not physically but emotionally. Being taken in an isolated place where its you and the person you love. And seeing the monsters around them.. monsters that linger in memory of yours.

And you make a run for your life. For the person you love has changed. Your voice is the same. Loving. Strong, still has the "I will take care of everything" ring to it. Only now I know ur words are hollow coz u failed me. And everyday, I want to be near you again. And tell you that I love you. The conversation ends within me - my love is unacquired now - or rather, disillusioned. All the love I still feel within turns into sharp, pointed pieces of wood every day. And every day I sigh and bleed bit by bit. And I love you. I still do.

And everynight, I heal. A little bit from the wounds of my love, a little bit from the wounds of you.

One day I will heal significantly. One day. Its like writing drafts every day. One day I will nail this pain. INSHALLAH, one day I will and you will perish into obseleteness for me.

Such is the pain of love. This is the power of perseverance.

Love,
N

No comments:

Post a Comment