Thursday, November 26, 2009

What do I blog about?

Hmm.

Here's a thought..

I just cancelled my GRE exam

I saw this man today.. weirdo... another student in my uni. You know one of those looks when men look at you hungrily - you can see it in their eyes. It was sickening. Seriously. He knew some of my acquaintances - he came upto them then. I hated him - eww. u know - i didnt realize someone's presence could disgust me so much!

Eids coming up!!

I think i like cats now - they are so fluffy and adorable but they do still scare me.

I met a dog this week called Twixie! Adorableeee!!!

I bought two sarees this week - gorgeous man!!

I have a winnie the pooh ka mat! :)

I am going to watch desperate houswives now :D

or maybe work on my applications :)

Buh bye!!

Whatcha doin?

3 comments:

  1. Going of to grad school?

    Seriously? Bad idea. Get a job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhhhhhh? Are we going to get an update any time soon????

    ReplyDelete
  3. on grad skool? I am applying... lets see. :)

    ALHAMDULILAH I have a job :D I can understand why u wud insist on the job thing but i wanna do my masters and then work :D

    ReplyDelete