Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Optimist, annoying happy one

I never felt the value of sorrow until today....

AB had a tweet about how being grumpy makes u have clear thinking while the annoying happy ones dont have some qualities that grumpy people do...

I never realized how much staying happy meant to me.. until now. I can feel the blood pumping through my veins, the excitement when i am happy.

When i am sad, i have a lump in my throat. Have tears pouring out of my eyes even while working... in the days that i am sad, i can feel the very things that hold me together - the lump in my throat is giving away my being, my life - its a surrender. The heaviness in my heart keeps me together i think. I can feel the core of me. the hold it has on my being and the fact that it is keeping me from breaking down.

I dont wanna be a pessimist, it depresses me.=. I believe in a thing called love :)

Love,
Naureen

I WISH I HAD PEOPLE COMMENTING! :p

2 comments:

  1. Whoa, feelings nicely put into words! :)

    Am I your first commenter? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) thanks!

    I love to write. Lets hope i stay this time.

    My first commenter was Absar. You are the second commenter of my second blog! That is cool! :)

    keep visiting and commenting :)

    ReplyDelete